This year my theme is "Ramayana tales" . I have created the following 14 scenes from Ramayana and I have made some of the dolls myself with polymer clay. I made all the props for the scenes.
Also, as a return gift I created my own "Ramayana adventures" game in the lines of monopoly board game. I thought this will be an interesting way to get our children to learn the great epic.
* Bala kanda: Birth of Rama (Handmade cradles)
* Bala kanda: Thadaka vadam (Handmade backdrop)
* Bala kanda: Sita swayamvar (Handmade Rama doll )
* Ayodhya kanda: Guhan helps Rama cross Ganga. (Handmade boat, Rama, Sita and Lakshmana dolls)
* Ayodhya kanda: Bharatha rules under Rama padhuka (Handmade padhuka and throne)
* Aranya kanda: Ravana tricks Sita to cross Lakshman rekha (Handmade hut)
* Aranya kanda: Ravana abducts Sita in Pushpaka vimana and Jatayu fights him. (Handmade pushpaka vimana)
* Kishkindha kanda: Rama meets Sugreeva (Handmade mountain)
* Sundara kanda: Hanuman challenges Ravana in court (Handmade Ravana and Hanuman dolls)
* Sundara kanda: Hanuman sets Lanka on fire (Handmade fire props)
* Sundara kanda: Hanuman meets Sita in Ashoka Vanam (Handmade tree)
* Yuddha kanda: Vanara sena builds a bridge to Lanka
* Yuddha kanda: Hanuman brings Sanjeevani herb to save Lakshmana
* Rama Pattabhishekam